Size does matter
Sunglasses are available in market for everyone, from children to old age people. For different age groups, different sizes of sunglasses are available on Lenskart. With different styles of sunglasses in different styles, Lenskart ensures that everyone steps out in style. The wide size range also ensures comfortable fit for everyone. The sunglasses under the size category are from popular brands. Let’s see what’s there in stock.
Lenskart: Best for your size
Lenskart has eyewear for everyone. The wide range of sunglasses in the size category gives more options to choose from. Various features of sunglasses in this category are:-
- Stylish frames with sleek designs for both men and women
- Both classic and funky colours available
- Durable frames with comfortable fit.
Buying trendy sunglasses from Lenskart
The fit of sunglasses does matter. Right sized sunglasses not only look good on you but are also comfortable to wear. Lenskart offers you sunglasses from different brands in different sizes at affordable prices. Exclusive discounts and offers are also there!
So what are you waiting for?
Frame sizes for sunglasses
Sunglasses come in a variety of frame shapes that are intended for different shapes of faces. An ill-fitting pair of shades can overshadow one's facial features, which is why it is important to determine the size of the face as well as the size of frames.
There are three broad categories of frame sizes - small, medium and large. The frame sizes are measured in millimetres, according to
- Eye Size: The eye size is the width of the sunglasses lens, and it is measured horizontally from the outer edges of the lenses. This size depends on the frame style of the sunglasses. The sizes of the lenses on the shades generally range from 40 mm to 60 mm.
- Bridge Size: The bridge size is the distance between the lenses. If the bridge size were too small, it would be uncomfortable to wear the glasses because they would be too tight. If the bridge size is too large the shades would come off easily. The bridge size between the lenses ranges from 14 mm to 24 mm.
- Temple Size: The size of the temples is another important feature while measuring the size of the sunglasses frames. It is the distance from the end-points to the temple tips in a pair of goggles. The size of the temples on goggles ranges from 120 mm to 150 mm.
Before considering the frame size in order to zero in on the perfect pair of goggles, one can simply measure the size of one's face to find the perfect fit.
- One has to hold a ruler in the horizontal position across the face in front of a mirror.
- The distance between the right and left sides of the face, where the temple arms rest, is measured in inches. .
- For a face size below 4.5 inches, sunglasses with a small frame size are most suitable. .
- For face sizes between 4.5 to 5.75 inches, shades with a medium frame size go perfectly. .
- Large frame sizes are ideal for face sizes that are 6 inches and above. .