Eyeglasses Frame Size
Size does matter
There is an eyeglass for every person – from a six-year-old child to a 70 year old man. It is a given, that people face vision-related problems and they are difficult to correct without the use of eyeglasses. To make it comfortable for every category of wearer, there are frames available in different sizes to fit every individual.
Lenskart presents its stylish range of eyeglasses based on different sizes. The specs available are of finest quality and brands, presenting the best designs, in various sizes.
Here’s what Lenskart has to offer.
The size expert
Lenskart has an eyewear for everyone. The range of eyewear based on size of frames gives a wide choice to customers on the basis of the fit.
The various features offered are as follows:
- Different sizes available according to different needs.
- Stylish frames with sleek designs.
- Classic colors like black, brown, white etc.
- Durable and resistant frames with comfortable fit.
The fit of a frame does matter in choosing the right spectacles. The right sized frame is what you should be looking for to make your eyewear experience a good one.
Get your right frame size only on Lenskart.com, India’s biggest online store for eyewear. Log in and get your comfort fit today.
Eyeglasses Frame Shape
FRAME SIZE FOR EYEGLASSES - HOME PAGE
Keywords: Eyeglasses, Glasses, Spectacles, Glasses frames, Spectacles frames, specs, chasma, eyeglasses frames, chasma frames Choosing the best-ever eyeglasses (chasma) frames could be a daunting process if you are unsure about what size suits you, and how to find the optimum frame size. In spectacles, there are four key dimensions that ought to be considered before making purchase decisions. Let us now help you choose the perfect size spectacles frames that suit your face, with a few pointers and tips.
The easiest way is to read the code on your old chasma frames, or measure the following distances using a ruler-
- 1) Eye Size- Eye size refers to the width (in millimeter) of one of the lenses, using the farthest points on both sides of the lens. Usually, the eye size lies in the range of 40 to 60 mm. If the eye size is less than 50 mm, small-sized glasses frames will work well for you. In case the eye size is between 51 mm and 54 mm, you can opt for a medium-sized chasma. If your eye size is more than 55 mm, we recommend you choose large-sized eyeglass frames.
- 2) Bridge Size- Bridge size refers to the distance between the two lenses, measured at the closest point between them.
- 3) Temple Length- The length of the temple is measured from one end of the temple to another, including the bend.
- 4) B Length- B length is the height (in millimeter) of the lens of the glasses. It is measured from the tip of the lens aperture to the bottom of the lens aperture. This parameter is usually ignored, except in cases of multi-focal or progressive lenses.
- 5) Total frame width- The total frame width can be gauged by using a ruler to measure the distance from one end of your glasses to the other.
Before considering the frame sizes of the specs, you can measure the size of your face and find the perfect fit. Here's how - In front of a mirror, hold a ruler horizontally across your face. Measure the distance between the left and right sides of your face, across the temples, in inches. If your face size is less than 4.5 inches, a small-framed chasma would look good on you. If your face size lies between 4.5 and 5.75 inches, we are sure that eyeglasses with a medium frame will suit you well. If your face size is more than 6 inches, we recommend large frame sizes.