- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black Half Rim Rectangle Medium (Size-52) John Jacobs Supreme Steel JJ 4425-C2 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Perfect to suit any face cut, these feather-light glasses are especially designed for fashion-forward people. With comfort and functionality as its top priority, these iconic glasses will turn many heads in your office. So, are you ready for the change?
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeHalf Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.JJ 4425
- Frame SizeMedium (Size Chart)
- Size52-18-140 (Size Chart)
- Frame colourBlack
- Weight13 gm (Learn More)
- Weight GroupLight (Learn More)
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel (Learn More)
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel (Learn More)
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleLight-Weight
- Frame Style SecondaryPremium
- CollectionSupreme Steel
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height33 mm
Avg RatingBe the first to review this product
Have you used this product ?
Rate it nowWrite a Review
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands