Polyhema material in Aquacolor Monthly 2 LP makes these one of the healthiest color contact lenses which allow 4 times more oxygen for all-day comfort. With 43% water content, these lenses offer 10 to 12 hours of wearability.
- * All day wearability - Keeps your eyes comfortable.
- * UV blockage - These contacts protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
- * Multiple colors - Available in 20 colors under 3 collections.
- * Color for every mood - Choose eye color as per your needs and mood.
- * Usage Duration - These lenses can be used for 30 days and can be worn for 10 - 12 hrs in one go. You need to store these lenses in lens solution
Do's and Don'ts of Aquacolor Monthly 2 Lens Pack
- * Wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses. Make sure to dry your hands with a lint-free cloth or tissue.
- * Always remember that regular and complete blinking will help you keep the lenses moist and clean.
- * Make sure you consult an eye care practitioner, If you experience any unexplained redness or persistent pain, discomfort, change in vision or light sensitivity.
- * If the solutions are opened for one month, then please make sure you discard it.
- * Do not try to use the remaining solution in the blister. Also, discard all solutions one month after opening.
- * Close your eyes when using cosmetics or aerosol sprays, such as hairsprays, while wearing your lenses.
- * Insert contact lenses before applying any makeup on or around the eye.
How to insert or remove your contacts?
Inserting Contact Lens :
- * Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger.
- * Try to insert your lenses in the same eye every time. If your prescription is different between your left and right eyes, your contact lenses will be designed to correct the needs of each eye.
- * Using your opposite hand, carefully pull your eyelid upward with your index finger, and with the middle finger of your dominant hand (i.e. the one holding the contact lens), gently pull the lower eyelid downward.
- * Try not to blink or move your head, move the lens toward your eye, gently placing it on your eye.
- * Blink a couple of times to fix the lens in eyes.
Removal of contact lens :
- * For removal of contact lens, pull your lower eyelid with your index finger.
- * Gently slide the lens down while looking up.
- * Avoid using your fingernails or pinching the lens while removing your lens.
- * Place the lens in your contact lens solution or discard the lens if it is past its use date.
- * Repeat the same for the other eye as well.
Frequently asked questions by customers-
- 1. Will putting contact lenses in my eyes scratch the eyes or get stuck in them?
Relax. Inserting and removing lenses might make you nervous at first, but as awkward as it may seem, there is no need to be afraid to touch your eye as long as your hands are clean. Plus, the inside of your eyelids are connected to the back of your eye, so your lenses can't possibly slip into an abyss.
- 2. Are these daily or monthly disposable lenses?
These are monthly disposable lenses.
- 3. How do we know the size of these lenses?
Base curve is 8.6 and Diameter is 14.2.
- 4. What is the period of lenses after opening ?
These lenses should not be worn for more than 30 days.
- 5. How many lenses are there in the box?
There are two lenses in this pack.
- 6. Does this lens pack have two pairs of lenses or two lenses?
This pack has two lenses which is one pair.
- 7. How long can I wear this?
These lenses can be worn for 10-12 hrs in one go.
- 8. How is water content in lens helpful in contact lens?
High water content helps content lens remain hydrated which gives refreshing feel to the eyes.
Manufacturer: Gelflex Malaysia
Imported & Marketed by Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Property No 29/24/2, 25/2/1, 30/4/1, 5/1, 6/1/1, 6/1/2,
Village Begumpur, Gurugram - 122051, Haryana
Customer Support: email@example.com (0)99998 99998
Name of Product: Aquacolor Quantity: 1N
MRP: 450 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Expiry Date: 18 Months from date of manufacturing
Country of Origin-- Australia