Aqualens Lens Spray - 100 ML
About the product of Aqualens 100Ml spray
- LOOK FURTHER WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR LENS- This Aqualens lens cleaning spray combines all of the features and benefits you seek to effortlessly clean your favourite lenses.
- LIFTS AWAY SMEARS AND SMUDGES – Aqualens Lens spray easily lift prints, dirt and grime from eyeglasses, sunglasses, cell phones, tablet devices, even camera and optic lenses
- 1000 COUNTS: Aqualens lens spray comes in convenient 100ml spray bottles for easy and controlled application that can clean over 1000 lenses (per bottle).
- NON-TOXIC, ODOURLESS, ECO-FRIENDLY: Unique lens cleaner formula is engineered to be safe, 100% biodegradable, and odourless, making it gentle on skin and family-friendly.
- NO SULFATES, AMMONIA, or PHOSPHATES: Specially designed to address the needs of delicate lenses such as eyeglasses, sunglasses and camera lenses without harmful chemicals.
Perfect care & cleaning for all spectacle lenses
- Rinse spectacle lenses at home under running, lukewarm water. With a high performance Clean Coat coating, the water droplets can easily be shaken off or they can be wiped dry with a lens microfibre cloth.
- For more stubborn soiling, appropriate spectacle cleaning sprays can make thorough cleaning easier when used in conjunction with a lens microfibre cloth.
- When out and about, cleaning with a lens microfibre cloth is fine, but the best solution is to use Aqualens 100 ml lens spray.
- Approximately every six months, you should take your spectacles to your optician for cleaning in an ultrasound bath. This also gently cleans the spectacle frames.
Avoid damaging your Glasses
- Do not clean spectacle lenses with normal clothing, towels or paper.
- To avoid damage to the spectacle frames and thus to the centring, do not put glasses on casually with one hand.
- Do not put spectacles down on the lenses. This will leads to scratches, Always put Spectacles on the frames.
- Always store spectacles in a spectacle case wrapped in a microfiber cloth to avoid damage by shaking the case.
- Do not expose spectacles to high temperatures of more than 70 °C (e. g. in a sauna or on the car dashboard in sunlight).