Omafilcon, a material in Aqualens Daily Disposable (5 Lens Pack) makes these one of the healthiest contact lenses which allow 4 times more oxygen for all-day comfort. With 58% water content, these lenses can be comfortably worn for 10 to 12 hours._x000D_
- * High water content - Our contact lenses stay hydrated with 58% water content to provide a refreshing feel to your eyes! _x000D_
- * Extremely soft and comfortable - These lenses are made from Omafilcon A. Our unique BlissEdge technology keeps the lens centered and lets more water and oxygen through to reduce friction and irritation. _x000D_
- * UV protected lenses - The built-in Class II UV blocker protects your eyes from, on average, 87% of UVA and 97% of UVB radiation from the sun & prolonged digital device usage. _x000D_
- * More breathability -Our lenses have the highest oxygen permeability amongst any of the hydrogel lenses. _x000D_
- * Aspheric Design - The aspheric design of our lenses eliminate distortion (aka spherical aberration) results in sharp and crystal clear vision (HD Vision) even in dim light. _x000D_
- * Biocompatible comfort - Our naturally biocompatible hydrogel lenses have no added artificial agents, making them gentler on sensitive eyes â€” as well as more sustainable, since they take less water and energy to produce. _x000D_
- * Usage Duration - These lenses can be used once for a duration of 8-10 hrs. _x000D_
Do's and Don'ts:_x000D_
- * Wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses. Make sure to dry your hands with a lint-free cloth or tissue. _x000D_
- * Always remember that regular and complete blinking will help you keep the lenses moist and clean. _x000D_
- * Make sure you consult an eye care practitioner, if you experience any unexplained redness or persistent pain, discomfort, change in vision or light sensitivity. _x000D_
- * Close your eyes when using cosmetics or aerosol sprays, such as hairsprays, while wearing your lenses. _x000D_
- * Insert contact lenses before applying any makeup on or around the eye. _x000D_
How to insert or remove your contacts?_x000D_
Inserting Contact Lens :_x000D_
- * Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger. _x000D_
- * Try to insert your lenses in the same eye every time. If your prescription is different between your left and right eyes, your contact lenses will be designed to correct the needs of each eye. _x000D_
- * Using your opposite hand, carefully pull your eyelid upward with your index finger, and with the middle finger of your dominant hand (i.e. the one holding the contact lens), gently pull the lower eyelid downward. _x000D_
- * Try not to blink or move your head, move the lens toward your eye, gently placing it on your eye. _x000D_
- * Blink a couple of times to fix the lens in eyes. _x000D_
Removing Contact Lens :_x000D_
- * For removal of contact lens, pull your lower eyelid with your index finger. _x000D_
- * Gently slide the lens down while looking up. _x000D_
- * Avoid using your fingernails or pinching the lens while removing your lens. _x000D_
- * Place the lens in your contact lens solution or discard the lens if it is past its use date. _x000D_
- * Repeat the same for the other eye as well. _x000D_
Frequently asked questions by customers-_x000D_
- 1. Will putting contact lens in my eyes scratch the eyes or get stuck in them?
_x000D_ Relax. Inserting and removing lenses might make you nervous at first, but as awkward as it may seem, there is no need to be afraid to touch your eye as long as your hands are clean. Plus, the inside of your eyelids are connected to the back of your eye, so your lenses can't possibly slip into an abyss. _x000D_
- 2. Are these clear or coloured lenses?
_x000D_ These are clear lenses. You can click on this link if you are looking for coloured lenses: https://aqualens.in/collections/color-lens-collection _x000D_
- 3. Can I wear these lenses for one day or more?
_x000D_ No, dailies should not be worn for more than one day. They are not supposed to be reused. Please make sure you always remove contacts before sleeping. _x000D_
- 4. Can I clean these lenses and wear them again?
_x000D_ These lenses are made for one time use, so it is advised not to clean and wear the same lens. The lenses which are meant to be cleaned and worn again are monthlies. Click on this link to buy monthly lenses: https://www.lenskart.com/contact-lenses/contact-lens-type/monthly-disposable-contact-lenses.html _x000D_
- 5. How many pairs of lenses are in the box?
_x000D_ You will find 10 lenses in the box which means 5 pairs of lenses. Please check the content part on the box. _x000D_
- 6. What is the power range of these lenses?
_x000D_ The power range of these lenses is from -0.5 to -9.5. _x000D_
- 7. What is the expiry date of these lenses?
_x000D_ These lenses come with a shelf life of around 5 years but please check the expiry date printed on the box. _x000D_
- 8. Does this have a cylindrical power as well?
_x000D_ These are the spherical ones. Though, you can go for toric lenses, if you are looking for contact lenses with cylindrical power. _x000D_
- 9. How is water content in lens helpful in contact lens?
_x000D_ High water content helps content lens remain hydrated which gives refreshing feel to the eyes. _x000D_
- 10. Do these lenses have UV blockage?
_x000D_ Yes, these lenses will protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. _x000D_
- 11. What is the diameter of these lenses?
_x000D_ 14.2 mm. _x000D_
- 12. What is the lens type of these lenses?
_x000D_ Spherical. _x000D_
- 13. For how long can I wear these contacts?
_x000D_ You can wear these contacts for 12-14 hours. Wearing hours also depends on multiple other factors like environmental conditions, eye health, etc. Please consult your eye practitioner for more detail. _x000D_
- 14. I am a first time user. How do I wear these contact lenses? _x000D_ You can use the link to learn how to wear: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boLCg6kZ7fA
- If you need help, you can walk in to the nearest Lenskart store. _x000D_