Somofilcon A, a silicone hydrogel material in Aqualens 1D makes these one of the healthiest contact lenses which allow 4 times more oxygen for all-day comfort. With 56% water content, these lenses offer continuous wettability for 24 Hrs.
- * All day wearability - Keeps your eyes comfortable all day long, from morning to evening.
- * High water content - These contacts have 56% water content which keeps your eyes moist and comfortable.
- * UV blockage - These contacts protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
- * 4 times more oxygen - No redness, irritation or dryness, due to 4 times more oxygen supply compared to traditional Hydrogel lens.
- * Aspheric Design - The aspheric design of our lenses results in sharp and crystal clear vision even at night.
- * Designed for comfort - Made with 3rd generation silicone hydrogel, allows oxygen to easily reach your eye, reducing levels of discomfort.
- * Usage Duration - These lenses can be used once for a duration of 24 Hrs.
Do's and Don'ts of Aqualens 1D
- * Wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses. Make sure to dry your hands with a lint-free cloth or tissue.
- * Always remember that regular and complete blinking will help you keep the lenses moist and clean.
- * Make sure you consult an eye care practitioner, If you experience any unexplained redness or persistent pain, discomfort, change in vision or light sensitivity.
- * If the solutions are opened for one month, then please make sure you discard it.
- * Do not try to use the remaining solution in the blister. Also, discard all solutions one month after opening.
- * Close your eyes when using cosmetics or aerosol sprays, such as hairsprays, while wearing your lenses.
- * Insert contact lenses before applying any makeup on or around the eye.
How to insert or remove your contacts?
Inserting Contact Lens :
- * Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger.
- * Try to insert your lenses in the same eye every time. If your prescription is different between your left and right eyes, your contact lenses will be designed to correct the needs of each eye.
- * Using your opposite hand, carefully pull your eyelid upward with your index finger, and with the middle finger of your dominant hand (i.e. the one holding the contact lens), gently pull the lower eyelid downward.
- * Try not to blink or move your head, move the lens toward your eye, gently placing it on your eye.
- * Blink a couple of times to fix the lens in eyes.
Removal of contact lens :
- * For removal of contact lens, pull your lower eyelid with your index finger.
- * Gently slide the lens down while looking up.
- * Avoid using your fingernails or pinching the lens while removing your lens.
- * Place the lens in your contact lens solution or discard the lens if it is past its use date.
- * Repeat the same for the other eye as well.
To follow the correct method of insertion & removal of lens, please refer this video link: https://youtu.be/R0CQezvSIM0
Frequently asked questions by customers-
- 1. Will putting contact lenses in my eyes scratch the eyes or get stuck in them?
Relax. Inserting and removing lenses might make you nervous at first, but as awkward as it may seem, there is no need to be afraid to touch your eye as long as your hands are clean. Plus, the inside of your eyelids are connected to the back of your eye, so your lenses can't possibly slip into an abyss.
- 2. Do these lenses come in color?
No, these are the clear lenses. You can visit this website, if you are looking for colored lenses: https://www.lenskart.com/contact-lenses/top-contact-lenses-brands/aqualens/aqualens-color.html
- 3. Are these monthly lenses or daily lenses?
These are monthly lenses
- 4. How many lenses are in this pack?
There are 30 lenses in this pack.
- 5. What's the diameter of these lenses?
The diameter of these lenses is 14.1 mm
- 6. Do contact lenses make your eyes dry?
These lenses have aquagen technology which keeps the lenses from drying even after prolonged usage.
- 7. Do these lenses have UV blockage?
Yes, these lenses protect you from the harmful UV rays.
- 8. How is water content in lens helpful in contact lens?
High water content helps content lens remain hydrated which gives refreshing feel to the eyes.
- 9. For how long can I wear these contacts?
These contacts can be comfortably worn for 24 Hrs.
Imported By Cooper Vision India
Marketed by Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Property No 29/24/2, 25/2/1, 30/4/1, 5/1, 6/1/1, 6/1/2,
Village Begumpur, Gurugram - 122051, Haryana
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org (0)99998 99998
Name of Product: Aqualens 1D Quantity: 30 N
MRP: 2195 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Expiry Date: 18 Months from date of manufacturing
Country of Origin-- Hungary