Polyhema material in Aquacolor daily disposable pack makes these one of the healthiest color contact lenses which allow 4 times more oxygen for all-day comfort. With 43% water content, these lenses offer 10 to 12 hours of wearability.
- 1. Extremely soft and comfortable - These lenses are made from Polymacon which keeps the contact lenses soft and comfortable.
- 2. UV protected lenses - The built-in Class II UV blocker protects your eyes from, on average, 87% of UVA and 97% of UVB radiation from the sun & prolonged digital device usage.
- 3. BioMoist - The BioMoist packaging formulation is a hydrating solution containing hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) and polyethylene glycol (PEG). Together, these two superior wetting agents provide a soft, silky feel which helps to optimise comfort. The combination of these superior wetting agents provides a soft, silky feel which helps to optimise comfort upon initial insertion of the lens.
- 4. Multiple Colors - Available in 10 colors under 3 collections. You can check the whole range here -https://www.lenskart.com/contact-lenses/top-contact-lenses-brands/aqualens/aqualens-color.html
Do’s and Don’ts of Dailies :
- * Wash and rinse your hands before handling the lenses. Make sure to dry your hands with a lint-free cloth or tissue.
- * Always remember that regular and complete blinking will help you keep the lenses moist and clean.
- * Make sure you consult an eye care practitioner, if you experience any unexplained redness or persistent pain, discomfort, change in vision or light sensitivity.
- * Close your eyes when using cosmetics or aerosol sprays, such as hairsprays, while wearing your lenses.
- * Insert contact lenses before applying any makeup on or around the eye.
How to insert or remove your contacts?
Inserting Contact Lens:
- * Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger.
- * Try to insert your lenses with the same eye every time. If your prescription is different between your left and right eyes, your contact lenses will be designed to correct the needs of each eye.
- * Using your opposite hand, carefully pull your eyelid upward with your index finger, and with the middle finger of your dominant hand (i.e. the one holding the contact lens), gently pull the lower eyelid downward.
- * Try not to blink or move your head, move the lens toward your eye, gently placing it on your eye.
- * Blink a couple of times to fix the lens in eyes.
Removing Contact Lens :
- * For removal of contact lens, pull your lower eyelid with your index finger.
- * Gently slide the lens down while looking up.
- * Avoid using your fingernails or pinching the lens while removing your lens.
- * Place the lens in your contact lens solution or discard the lens if it is past its use date.
- * Repeat the same for the other eye as well.
Frequently asked questions by customers-
- 1. Will putting contact lenses in my eyes scratch the eyes or get stuck in them?
Relax. Inserting and removing lenses might make you nervous at first, but as awkward as it may seem, there is no need to be afraid to touch your eye as long as your hands are clean. Plus, the inside of your eyelids are connected to the back of your eye, so your lenses can’t possibly slip into an abyss.
- 2. Are these coloured power lenses?
Yes, these are zero power coloured lenses.
- 3. What is the coloured range of these lenses?
Available in 10 different colors.
- 4. How long can I wear these lenses?
You can wear these lenses for ten to twelve hours.
- 5. Can I wear the same lens daily?
No, these are daily disposable lenses so all you should wear them once and discard them.
- 6. For how many months or days can I wear these lenses?
These are daily disposable lenses so you can only wear them for one day. However, you can use these lenses till expiry, if you have not opened the blister.
- 7. How many lenses will I get in a box?
This is a 10 lens pack for Plano lens. However, powered lenses are available in 5 lens packs.