Men's Aviator Sunglasses
Get the Look with Aviator-Shaped Sunglasses For Men
The enduring aviator-shaped sunglasses have been celebrated as a symbol of heroism ever since US pilots in the Second World War donned them. With widespread celebrity endorsements through decades, these teardrop-shaped shades have achieved a cult-like status among fashionable men.
Fast-forward to the present, Lenskart offers you the classy aviator-shaped shades for men in various colours and variations that retain the timeless masculine appeal.
Try out these different styles of men’s aviator-shaped shades
- Classic aviator-shaped goggles for men with thin frames and modern lens colours: The classic style of the teardrop-shaped sunglasses with metal frames in gold, silver, or black with dark green lenses has that persistent appeal. The modern reiterations come in classiest colours and styles for different occasions.
A voguish variant of this style from John Jacobs comes without a bridge and just the flattop bar to hold the two lenses together. With golden frames and temples, these aviator-shaped sunglasses for men look quite sophisticated with the brown lenses.
If you want to go for the classic look with a dash of modern appeal, the Ray-Ban aviator-shaped shades with mirrored lenses is the perfect pair for you. You can try these sunglasses frames that come with brown frames which look really cool with the mirrored lenses in purple. With their classic appeal and the contemporary twist, they would instantly uplift your look with your lighter coloured outfits, be it- casuals or formals.
The classy aviator-shaped goggles for men also come with gradient lenses in the trendiest yet sophisticated colours. Some of the ones by Vincent Chase come in the standard style with black frames along with grey gradient lenses. As these lenses convey a laidback vibe, try pairing them with your casuals and get a distinctive look.
Aviator-shaped sunnies for men by John Jacobs also come with sleek metal frames and have a unique appeal due to their round-ish frame design. While they still retain the appeal of the standard style, the elongated flattop bar along with the sleek temples and frames in gunmetal convey a highly modern-day vibe.
- Modern aviator-shaped shades for men with thick frames and bulky temple design: There are plenty of options for men when it comes to the recent variations of teardrop-shaped sunglasses. With so many renowned brands of sunglasses bringing out fresher styles with each season, you don’t have to compromise on your modern fashion sensibility.
The thick teardrop-shaped frame design of Ray-Ban in acetate and the slim golden double bridges and temples in metal exude quite a fashion-forward appeal. Even though the classic aviator-shaped goggles for men go with most casual outfits in denims and t-shirts, this new variant by Ray-Ban can be effortlessly paired with your formals.
The modern Ray-Ban aviator-shaped sunglasses for men also come with bulky temples in acetate. These temples in the trendy tortoiseshell pattern go perfectly with the golden frames in metal and the gradient lenses in brown. With these, you won’t have to worry about the colour of your outfits. They would give you a suave look anywhere.
Aviators: A Walk in the Clouds
Aviator sunglasses are meant for men with a passion for action. Aviator sunglasses go well with both formals and casuals and can be your comrades at official functions and evening parties alike. These sunglasses are ideal for beach vacations, trekking and jungle safaris. And most aviator sunglasses are also feather-light.
The main features of aviator sunglasses are:
- They add value to your personality
- They look fashionably appealing
- They are resistant to UV rays
- They are available in multiple colours
- They are available in attractive frame shapes
To buy aviator sunglasses, come to Lenskart. India’s leading shopping website offers aviator eyewear at attractive rates. When you can choose your eyewear from Lenskart from the comfort of your home, why step out needlessly?