Heart-shaped faces have wide foreheads and high cheekbones with narrow chins. It is important to sport chasma frames that are contrary to one's face shape to get a balanced look. Men and women with this face shape can opt for spectacles frames that have heavy bottoms that even out the pointed chins and wide foreheads and cheekbones.
Best chasma frames for heart-shaped faces
- Round spectacles: Round spectacles complement heart-shaped faces by adding width to the narrow chins and even out the wide cheekbones and foreheads. Men and women with this face shape can go for round glasses that have a thick frame design. Most contemporary variations of these vintage-looking eyeglasses come in thick acetate frames that look highly fashionable and can be worn by both genders.
- Rectangular glasses: Rectangular eyeglasses that come with thick frames with smooth angular edges are ideal for heart-shaped faces. These chasma frames add width to the narrow chins and balance the wide foreheads and cheekbones. Men and women with this face shape can both go for these trendy specs to get a balanced and minimal look.
- Browline spectacles: Browline specs are highly fashionable and are ideal for heart-shaped faces. These top-heavy spectacles frames draw attention away from the wide foreheads and cheekbones and the rounded bottoms add with to the narrower chins of this face shape.
- Cat-eye specs: Women with heart-shaped faces can effortlessly sport cat-eye glasses that come in rounded and angular frame designs. These fashionable specs soften the wide cheekbones and foreheads and detract attention away from the narrow chins of heart-shaped faces.
- Oval eyeglasses frames: Oval glasses are ideal for both men and women with heart-shaped faces. These glasses with thick frames increase the width of the narrow chins, balance the high cheekbones and draw attention away from the broad foreheads of this face shape. Wayfarer-shaped specs: These trendy frames come with sleek and bulky designs that can be sported by men and women of all ages. These trapezoidal chasma frames balance out the pointed chins and wide cheekbones of this face shape.