Sunglasses with large frame sizes
Sunglasses for different faces are available in small, medium and large frame sizes. The sizes of the sunglasses frames are determined by several factors including :
- Eye Size : The width of the lens that is measured horizontally determines the eye size. Eye sizes for large sunglasses frames range from 55 mm to 63 mm.
- Bridge Size : The distance between the two lenses of the shades is called the bridge size. Large frame sunglasses have bridge sizes that range from 15 mm to 20 mm.
- Temple Size : This is the distance measured from the end-points to the temple tips of the frames in a straight line. The bridge sizes for large-frame goggles range from 125 mm to 145 mm in length.
Shades with large frames are trendy and ideal for face sizes that are about 6 inches wide. Large sunglasses make the face look thinner. To determine the face size, one can hold a ruler in front of a mirror and measure the distance between the right and left edges of his/her face, where the temple arms lie.
Best sunglasses shapes with large frame sizes
- Aviator Sunglasses : The most sought-after style among fashionable people, large-frame aviator sunglasses are a classic. These large-sized frames have an eye size of 55 mm to 63 mm, bridge size of 14 mm to 16 mm and temple size of 135 mm to 145 mm.
- Wayfarer Goggles : Many sport the large-sized wayfarer shades, as they look great on almost all face shapes. Wayfarer goggles with large frames have an eye size of 55 mm to 58 mm, bridge size of 17 mm to 18 mm and temple size of 140 mm to 145 mm.
- Rectangular Shades : Rectangular goggles with large frames are overtly fashionable. These large frames have an eye size of 56 mm to 60 mm, bridge size of 15 mm to 19 mm and above 140 mm of temple size.