- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Black Full Rim Rectangle Large (Size-55) John Jacobs TR Flex JJ 2240-C2 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
This is a versatile style with a modern twist that keeps these retro-frames trendy. Be it the parties or your business meetings, these glasses are going to take you to the highest level of admiration. Don that dapper look with this Slim collection from John Jacob!
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000 styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.JJ 2240
- Frame SizeLarge
- Frame colourMatte Black
- Weight15 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialTR90 (Flexible Light-Weight)
- Frame MaterialTR90
- Temple MaterialTR90
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionTR Flex
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height37 mm
- Temple ColourSky Blue
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands