- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Green Full Rim Wayfarer Shape Small (Size-50) Vincent Chase VAGABOND VC 2009- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Featuring a green frame with coloured side bar, the specs would brighten up any boring board meeting. Light weight and robust, the unisex eyeglasses come with a pair of bifocal lenses. Stunning and colourful is how you�â��ll be described wearing these gorgeous Wayfarers from Vincent Chase. Giving a whole new meaning to the word eyeglasses, these Acetate specs would fit snugly on your face.
Sometimes called the �â��bestselling design of sunglasses in history�â��, wayfarers have stood the test of time since the early 1900s. Now, with the added genius of Vincent Chase, a brand for the free and the alive, wayfarers are more attractive than ever. You could be 16 or 60, they�â��ll fit you perfectly and like second skin. Try them on for an unbelievable eyewear experience!
A part of the popular Vagabond Collection, these frames are classy as well as durable. The collection brings innumerable styles in many new and stylish colour-mixtures for you to select from. Get superior with time, explore the Vagabond vibe today!
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeWayfarer
- Model No.VC 2009
- Frame SizeSmall
- Weight25.2 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate
- Temple MaterialAcetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height36 mm
- Temple ColourGreen
Avg RatingBe the first to review this product
Have you used this product ?
Rate it nowWrite a Review
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands