- Eyewear »
- 3D Try On
3D Try On
With technological advancement, our life is becoming easier and easier. There is no field left where technology hasn’t made a mark. We want to shop; we pick our phones and with some clicks, get our desired products at home, at our convenience and time. Online shopping in this country has become really famous and approximately, every 3rd person in a room is shopping online more than offline. So, why do people prefer online shopping over offline shopping?
- Convenience - You don’t have to go out in crowded markets and streets to buy anything, you just put a single step ahead and you can easily buy the stuff of your choice.
- No time constraint – There is no time constraint with online shopping. Be it day or night, you can shop whenever you feel like. You don’t have to worry if the market is closed or open.
- Various payment options – There is no need to keep carrying your cash to multiple shops. With online shopping, you can opt for any payment option, be it credit card, debit card, cash on delivery or different payment banks.
- Multiple offers and discount – Online, you get a lot of exciting offers to choose from. Daily and weekly offers make your shopping even more interesting and affordable.
- Flexible return/exchange policy – With online shopping, you also get the benefit of returning or exchanging the product you buy, with just few clicks. The product will be picked from your house at your convenience and comfort.
With so many advantages, online shopping definitely becomes a boon for all of us. But what about buying something that you can’t take without trying? For eg. Eyeglasses? There is no need to worry because now buying eye care products is also not a problem, thanks to Lenskart! Now, you can try eyewear virtually in 3D at Lenskart. With the help of DITTO, (virtual try-on and frame-recommendation technology for eyewear retailers), Lenskart is allowing customers to try eyeglasses in virtual reality and see what looks the best on them, before buying. The 3D virtual try-on system allows customers to see themselves in different eye wear at 180 degree angles. Lenskart is really making eyewear shopping for customers fun with this new technology. Virtual trial reality goes a long way when it comes to solving problems. It shows the customers, the actual look. All they have to do is, give permission to Lenskart to access their device’s camera and follow the instructions. It requires just 30 seconds before you can see your different looks in different frames. At Lenskart, you can select your frames from a wide variety of options. Be it eyeglasses or sunglasses, you can virtually try every product and then buy it. This serves one more purpose, customers don’t have to waste their time in returning or exchanging the product they buy if it doesn’t suit their face.