- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Black Grey Full Rim Rectangle Medium (Size-52) Vincent Chase Air VC E11158 - C1 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
An example of absolute grace, Matte Black Grey rectangular eyeglasses from Air collection are a perfect work frames. These frames allows wearer to carry them all day long without any stress as they are feather light and flexible due to their TR90 construction. These eyeglasses offer functionality as well as durability.
Rectangle frames looks best on people with oblong face cuts like round, heart or oval as they soften the jawline and give structure to their face. Sonam Kapoor, Shahrukh Kahn, Meryl Streep and many more celebs took their fashion quotient notch higher with rectangular frames. Leave style connoisseurs jaws drop with these appealing frames.
These no less than perfect glasses are a part of AIR collection by Vincent Chase. AIR collection offers huge variety of Italian design lightweight eyeglasses in different shapes, colours and sizes. Get you super light and easy to carry AIR eyeglasses now!
Care and Warranty :
- Apply Aqualens Lens Spray and use selvyt cloth to clean the glasses.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC E11158
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourMatte Black
- Weight19 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialTR90 (Flexible Light-Weight)
- Frame MaterialTR90
- Temple MaterialTR90
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleLight-Weight
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height36 mm
- Temple ColourMatte Black Grey
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands