- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Black Grey Full Rim Rectangle Small (Size-50) Vincent Chase Air VC E10998-M C5 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Matte Black Grey Air rectangulars brings out your stylish traits. These fashionable, retro-inspired frames with the monotonic colours goes well with all your attires and occasions. Made with TR90 frame material, the frames are durable, flexible and feather light. A combination of elegance and class, the frames have been given an Italian design.
Full rim highlights the eyes and offers structure to oblong facial cuts like round, heart shaped and oval face. The shape of these frames bonds vintage with contemporary in a graceful manner to elevate your looks each time you wear them on. Prominent celebs like Kathleen Robertson, Meryl Streep and Megan Fox have shown the world how to be a nerd chic with these rectangular frames.
A certain trendsetter, Vincent Chase AIR collection brings perfect frames for your marvelous eyes in different patterns, shapes and intricate designs. Be a proud owner of a style which others would love to follow.
Care and Warranty :
- Apply Aqualens Lens Spray and use selvyt cloth to clean the glasses.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC E10998-M
- Frame SizeSmall
- Frame colourMatte Black
- Weight18 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialTR90 (Flexible Light-Weight)
- Frame MaterialTR90
- Temple MaterialTR90
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleLight-Weight
- Frame Style SecondaryPremium
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height36 mm
- Temple ColourMatte Black Grey
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands