- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Tommy Hilfiger TH5678 Medium (Size-53) Navy Blue Yellow C2 Unisex Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
When it comes to pairing timeless with edgy, no one does it better than Tommy Hilfiger! It is no surprise how they take a classic frame and elegantly add details that look both modern and lasting. This pair of eyeglasses presents the best case of modern art. Spotted on the likes of Jennifer Garner, Tim Cook, KiranRao, it is the best of minimalistic fashion.
• The eyewear comes with spring hinges.
• The temples are made of acetate.
• It has a keyhole nose bridge.
• It is rimless.
• The frame is made of stainless steel.
• It has a rectangular frame.
• The overall frame weighs around 14 gm.
• Comes with a case, selvyt and a keychain cum screwdriver.
Size and fit
• Fits face size: Medium
• Bridge size: 18 mm
• Temple size: 140 mm
• Eye size: 53 mm
• Frame colour: Navy Blue
• Temple colour: Yellow
Care & Warranty
• Care: Clean with mild soap solution and soft cloth.
• Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameTommy Hilfiger
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeRimless
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.TH5678
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourNavy Blue
- Weight14 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Temple MaterialAcetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryPremium
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height29 mm
- Temple ColourYellow
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands