- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Tag Heuer 7103 Medium (Size-53) Silver Black Unisex Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
It’s easy to make up your mind about the look of the day, once you’ve worn a pair of the classic Tag Heuer Ruthenium Noir eyeglasses. This is simplicity in design at its very best and your chance to flaunt that smart and dapper look all day long.
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameTag Heuer
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeRimless
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.7103
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourSilver
- Weight19 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialStainless Steel (Simple Matte & Shiny)
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Temple MaterialRubberized
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryPremium
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height29 mm
- Temple ColourBlack
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands