- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Brown Full Rim Rectangle Small (Size-50) John Jacobs TR Flex JJ 2242-S-C4 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
John Jacobs Slim jj 2242-s matte brown c4 medium eyeglasses is a pair of chic eyewear that exhibits sheer elegance. Petite frame with stainless steel accents is a delicate buddy that beautifully flatters your face accentuating the elegance. Extremely light and comfortable, you can wear it all day and make heads turn wherever you go.
• The eyewear comes with standard hinges.
• The temples are made of stainless steel.
• It has a saddle nose bridge.
• Full rim.
• The frame is made of TR90.
• It has a rectangular frame.
• The overall frame weighs around 14 gm.
• Comes with a case, selvyt and a keychain cum screwdriver.
Size and fit
• Fits face size: Medium
• Bridge size: 15 mm
• Temple size: 140 mm
• Eye size: 50 mm
• Frame colour: Matte Brown
• Temple colour: Matte Brown
Care & Warranty
• Care: Clean with mild soap solution and a soft cloth.
• Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.JJ 2242-S
- Frame SizeSmall
- Frame colourMatte Brown
- Weight14 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialTR90 (Flexible Light-Weight)
- Frame MaterialTR90
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionTR Flex
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height30 mm
- Temple ColourMatte Brown
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands