- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Black Marron Full Rim Rectangle Medium (Size-54) Vincent Chase TURN TABLES VC 6935- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
It feels great when you are at office or on outings showing off your rectangular frames that add an instant cool factor to your personal styles. This Turn Table collection from Vincent Chase is an uber-chic style that makes these eyeglasses look hot, making you look incredibly adorable!
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC 6935
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourMatte Black
- Weight25 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialItalian Acetate (Vintage Premium)
- Frame MaterialItalian Hand-Made Acetate
- Temple MaterialItalian Hand-Made Acetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionTURN TABLES
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height38 mm
- Temple ColourMaroon
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands