- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Hugo Boss BOSS 0729 Size-54 DWJ Tortoise Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
If you don’t like to experiment much but still want an eyewear that doesn’t look boring and outdated, then this pair of eyeglasses by Hugo Boss is just the piece for you. Hugo Boss BOSS 0729 size-54 dwj tortoise eyeglasses are the bold eyeglasses that give a fresh new definition to the classic full frame. The bold coloured frame beautifully accentuates your facial features giving you a cool chic look. An effortless eyewear that checks all the right boxes!
- The eyewear comes with spring hinges.
- The temples are made of optyl.
- It has a saddle nose bridge.
- It is fully rimmed.
- The frame is made of optyl.
- It has a rectangular frame.
- The overall frame weighs around 22 gm.
- Comes with a case, selvyt and a keychain cum screwdriver.
Size and fit
- Fits face size: Medium
- Bridge size: 17 mm
- Temple size: 140 mm
- Eye size: 54 mm
- Frame colour: Tortoise
- Temple colour: Tortoise
Care & Warranty
- Care: Clean with mild soap solution and a soft cloth.
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameHugo Boss
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.BOSS 0729
- Frame SizeMedium
- Weight22 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- Frame MaterialOptyl
- Temple MaterialOptyl
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryPremium
- Product Warranty2 Years Manufacturer Warranty w.e.f 1st July 2017 (Know More)
- Height35 mm
- Temple ColourTortoise
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands