Silicone hydrogel is the healthiest soft contact lens material5
The third generation of silicone hydrogel material used in Avaira Vitality is inherently wettable with no surface treatments, and uses naturally wettable building blocks to improve compatibility between silicone and hydrophilic domains. This, combined with the higher water content of Avaira Vitality ensures a high performing, comfortable lens. Hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
Class 1 UV protection4 for added peace of mind
Ultraviolet (UV) radiation can be harmful to eyes, with the potential to cause cataracts and other damage. That’s why Avaira Vitality offers Class 1 UV protection that blocks more than 90% UVA and 99% UVB4 offering greater protection for your patients’ eyes.
A seamless refit
Avaira Vitality contact lenses have excellent fitting characteristics, making refitting Avaira patients simply effortless with no additional chair time.
Offer your patients the excellent performance and superior comfort of Avaira Vitality contact lenses. The advantages are effortless.
- Care: Wash your hands with soap and water and dry them completely before touching the lenses.
- Always clean your lenses gently with Aqualens Comfort Contact Lens Solution.
- Make sure you keep your lenses in a clean lens case to avoid eye irritation or infection. Avoid wearing contacts overnight or while swimming.
- Keep your contacts away from sharp objects, heat and pollutants.
Avaira vitality is not for overnight wearing or wearing beyond 24 hours. Avaira vitality is allowed to wear only in all-waking hours. For detail contact your eye care practitioner.
- Brand NameCooper Vision
- Product TypeContact Lens
- TypeMonthly Disposable
- Model No.Cooper Vision Avaira Vitality
- Base Curve8.4 mm
- Diameter14.2 mm
- Lens MaterialFanfilcon A
- Packaging6 Lens Box
- Usage DurationMonthly
- Water Content55%