- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Calvin Klein CK5327A Size:52 Golden Tortoise 272 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Calvin Klein ck5327a size:52 golden tortoise 272 eyeglasses These semi rimmed eyeglasses with aesthetic colour and soft edges enhance your lively attitude while keeping it subtle and grounded with the rectangular profile. The sleek temples and shiny metal finish add an air of sophistication to the eyewear. These Calvin Klein eyeglasses are the comfy and light eyeglasses that lend subtle charm to your personality.
• The eyewear comes with spring hinges.
• The temples are made of acetate.
• It has a saddle nose bridge.
• It is semi-rimmed.
• The frame is made of stainless steel.
• It has a rectangular frame.
• The overall frame weighs around 15 gm.
• Comes with a case, selvyt and a keychain cum screwdriver.
Size and fit
• Fits face size: Medium
• Bridge size: 19 mm
• Temple size: 140 mm
• Eye size: 52 mm
• Frame colour: Golden
• Temple colour: Golden Tortoise
Care & Warranty
• Care: Clean with mild soap solution and a soft cloth.
• Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameCalvin Klein
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeHalf Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.CK5327A
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourGolden
- Weight15 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialStainless Steel (Simple Matte & Shiny)
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryPremium
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height30 mm
- Temple ColourGolden Tortoise
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands