- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Brown Black White Full Rim Rectangle Medium (Size-53) Vincent Chase VAGABOND NW 815-C3 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Suave and striking frame of Vincent Chase Vagabond eyeglasses exude timeless elegance and panache. Don these for a subtle and stylish mod-look. This versatile and modishly designed eyeglass complement every formal and casual occasion and outfit perfectly. The attractive design on each temple adds more class to the frame.
Made with acetate frame material, embedded with modified saddle nose-bridge and double dot rivets, their stylish temples add to the frame's unparalleled functionality. The rectangular shape of this frame highly suits people with a round, heart or oval-shaped face cut. Popular celebs who've worn rectangle frames on the silver screen are Arjun Rampal, Arjun Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Kajol and many more.
Vagabond brings a plethora of eyewear options from the classic allure of the 50's to the trendy 21st century designs all under a single collection. Pick a Vagabond and push your style up a few notches with this frame.
Care and Warranty :
- Apply Aqualens Lens Spray and use selvyt cloth to clean the glasses.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.NW 815
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBrown
- Weight23 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate
- Temple MaterialAcetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height35 mm
- Temple ColourBlack White
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands