- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black White Black Full Rim Rectangle Medium (Size-52) Vincent Chase ECO VC JR 1324- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Black White ECO Eyeglasses are crafted with unmatched TR90 material for excellent performance. This durable eyewear is flexible and is made to last even during harsh settings. These rectangulars bring an instant elegance to your personality. A trend-savvy style is versatile so these can compliment people with round, oval and even heart-shaped faces.
The temples of the frame give you the stylish edge over regular frames whereas the modified saddle nose bridge gives you a stress free eyewear experience. Its complementing colour combination adds a cool factor to your outlook. This timeless style has been a favourite of eminent Hollywood and Bollywood celebs.
With these frames you become a part of the ECO collection by Vincent Chase. Vagabond features a wide range of smart and voguish frames designed to deliver unparalleled comfort to your eyes. Be a part of the ECO vibe with these trendy frames.
Care and Warranty :
- Apply Aqualens Lens Spray and use selvyt cloth to clean the glasses.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC JR 1324
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBlack White Black
- Weight13.8 gm
- Weight GroupLight
- MaterialTR90 (Flexible Light-Weight)
- Frame MaterialTR90
- Temple MaterialTR90
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height34 mm
- Temple Colour15449
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands