- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black Red White Line Full Rim Rectangle Small (Size-50) Vincent Chase VAGABOND VC 2314/C-C4 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Everyone wants to look their best when it comes to their interviews, first day at work, important meetings and on other days of statement-making. Finding a perfect pair for all these occasions can be really hard sometimes. But not anymore, these Black Red White Line Eyeglasses by Vincent Chase bring a classic to your eyes so that you can give your best and look your best wherever you go! Not only on special days, with these frames even weekdays at work become more exciting.
The Black Red White Line colour-combination perfectly balances your mysterious and fun personality. The modified saddle nose bridge keeps the eyes of the onlookers hooked to your face without any distraction while the sharp lines perfectly contours and balances the fuller cheekbones of round faces. Celebs like Sean Murray, Arjun Rampal, Tom Brady and Jim Carrey have time and again, given us many style-goals each time they've appeared in rectangle eyeglasses.
This style comes from a unique collection named ZELO - which is all about intricate details and intriguing designs with a bold look. From the contemporary cat eyes to voguish wayfarers, these offer 'trendiest-of-all frames' in one single collection. It takes you on a colourful journey and brings a wide gamut of designs for you to choose from.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC 2314/C
- Frame SizeSmall (Size Chart)
- Size50-18-140 (Size Chart)
- Frame colourBlack Red White Line
- Weight20.5 gm (Learn More)
- Weight GroupAverage (Learn More)
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands