- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black Red Full Rim Cat Eye Small (Size-50) Vincent Chase EVIL EYE VC 2312- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Simplicity and sophistication are the hallmarks of these cat eye frames from the Vincent Chase Evil Eye collection. The black red frames are contemporary and make for comfortable wearing. Accessorise your ensemble with these ultra-feminine eyeglasses and make heads turn.
Its eye-catching colour are a stunning combination that you can pair with all your dresses – be it be formals or casuals. Entrenched with Acetate material it provides smooth finish lines and a highly robust structure. The frame provide improved flexibility in the initial fitting stage because of the accumulation of the flexible hinges at the temples and frame intersections.
These cat eye frames balance facial features of the people with a round, oval and heart shaped face. Well-known personality who has carried these frames is Merlyn Monroe. Carry the similar celeb appeal with these cool frames by Vincent Chase.
Care and Warranty :
- Apply Aqualens Lens Spray and use selvyt cloth to clean the glasses.
- Comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeCat Eye
- Model No.VC 2312
- Frame SizeSmall
- Frame colourBlack Red
- Weight23 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate
- Temple MaterialAcetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleYouth
- Frame Style SecondaryStandard
- CollectionEVIL EYE
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height30 mm
- Temple ColourRed
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands