- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black Brown Full Rim Wayfarer Shape Small (Size-50) Vincent Chase VAGABOND VC 2009N- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Some accessories lift your looks to an impressive level and that's what this Vagabond style does for you. With the inspiring looks and the fascinating colour combination, this magnificent piece helps you get noticed in the crowd. Be a wanderer in style!
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000 styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeWayfarer
- Model No.VC 2009N
- Frame SizeSmall
- Frame colourBlack
- Weight27 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate
- Temple MaterialAcetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height36 mm
- Temple ColourBrown
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands