- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black Blue Full Rim Rectangle Medium (Size-53) Vincent Chase VAGABOND VC 6511- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
From old monotonous round frames to smart modern cool shaped frames. Evolution of spectacles have been interesting but rectangular frames have paved their way through long journey and they are in demand. Presenting a classic example of modern stylish rectangular design, Vincent Chase VC 6511 Black Blue C4 Eyeglasses.
These glasses are ultimate tool to wear. They carry a smart look that becomes an envy factor. They are light. They are durable. They are smart. If you have a busy lifestyle with demanding ever-ready looks, then they are perfect for you.
- Medium size that gives a comfortable fit.
- Frames made of acetate which is strong material.
- Light frame weighing just 21 grams.
- Black blue color to add classy look to eyeglasses.
Go and get that ultimate smart look. Grow up your confidence and flaunt your style to the world outside. Login to Lenskart.com and order now.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC 6511
- Frame SizeMedium (Size Chart)
- Size53-17-140 (Size Chart)
- Frame colourBlack Blue
- Weight21 gm (Learn More)
- Weight GroupAverage (Learn More)
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate (Learn More)
- Temple MaterialAcetate (Learn More)
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height35 mm
- Temple ColourBlue
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands