- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Vincent Chase VC 2040 Black Red XYXY Wayfarer Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
With the classic wayfarer design framed in the all-time favourite black and red temples, you are going to receive nothing but a host of compliments for your latest eyewear. Crafted using acetate, these youthful eyeglasses are sturdy, comfortable and durable when it comes to their performance. Also, coming from the contemporary house of Vincent Chase, you can expect nothing but the best quality at the most reasonable prices. Moreover, they would complement your formal as well as the semi-formal outfits very suavely.
- Suitable for single vision and zero power lenses.
- Resistant to corrosion.
- Affordably priced.
- Made out of the material perfectly suitable for fashion eyewear.
Browse through the never-ending collection of innumerable eyeglasses, sunglasses and much more at www.lenkart.com, India s fastest growing eyewear platform.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeWayfarer
- Model No.VC 2040
- Frame SizeMedium (Size Chart)
- Size52-18-140 (Size Chart)
- Frame colourBlack
- Weight24.8 gm (Learn More)
- Weight GroupAverage (Learn More)
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate (Learn More)
- Temple MaterialAcetate (Learn More)
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height33 mm
- Temple ColourRed
Avg RatingBe the first to review this product
Have you used this product ?
Rate it nowWrite a Review
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands