- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Tortoise Golden Full Rim Wayfarer Shape Medium (Size-53) John Jacobs Rich Acetate JJ E10477-C4 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Polish your sophisticated style with luxurious wayfarers by John Jacobs. The dark framework juxtaposed with shiny metal temples makes an accessory that you can proudly flaunt. Elegant and cosmopolitan John jacobs bond street jj e10477 tortoise golden tortoise c4 wayfarer eyeglasses is the ultra-modern eyewear that adds glitzy glamour to your wardrobe.
• The eyewear comes with spring hinges.
• The temples are made of stainless steel.
• It has a saddle nose bridge.
• Full rim.
• The frame is made of acetate.
• It has a wayfarer frame.
• The overall frame weighs around 33 gm.
• Comes with a case, selvyt and a keychain cum screwdriver.
Size and fit:
• Fits face size: Medium
• Bridge size: 17 mm
• Temple size: 140 mm
• Eye size: 53 mm
• Frame colour: Tortoise
• Temple colour: Golden Tortoise
Care & Warranty:
• Care: Clean with mild soap solution and a soft cloth.
• Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeWayfarer
- Model No.JJ E10477
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBrown
- Weight33 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionRich Acetate
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height40 mm
- Temple ColourGolden Tortoise
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands