- Eyewear »
- Problem in placing order ? Give a call(0) 9999 899 998
- Problem in placing order ?
Give a call(0) 9999 899 998
We don't stock just 10 or 20 Sunglasses styles--we stock 2769 of them!Sunglasses are rated 4.3 out of 5 by 571 reviewers. A great collection of 2769 Sunglasses on sale, ranging from Rs.0 to Rs.15490
About SunglassesNo matter what the season might be, one doesn’t really need a reason to flaunt a pair of stylish sunglasses. Available in an assorted range and variety of styles, patterns and colours, sunglasses have established a wide market for themselves and are here to stay for a long time. Buy sunglasses online through Lenskart.com and choose from a wide range of over 1,500 sunglasses. Available in different shapes, sizes, colours and frames, the price range of sunglasses at Lenskart.com is from Rs. 350 to Rs. 27,950. Lenskart.com assures you the best sunglasses online shopping experience. Be it Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad or any other city, buy sunglasses online with ease with Lenskart.
Major Brands under Sunglasses Category
- Ray-Ban - The uber stylish eyewear was founded in the year 1937 by Bausch & Lomb. The first Ray-Ban sunglasses were designed for the U.S. Army Air Corp. The Ray-Ban glasses are highly famous for their Aviator and Wayfarer styles.
- Oakley - Oakley sunglasses are widely known for its innovative product line. The sunglass define a unique appeal which is both stylish and captivating. Oakley sunglasses have set the market standards higher with their beckoning range of designs and have taken the industry on to a niche level.
- John Jacobs - Hand-crafted with perfection for the thinkers and achievers, John Jacobs is a premium eyewear brand with a classy range of eyeglasses and sunglasses. Its sunwear appeal to the mature minds and people looking for world-classes, fashionable eyewear at accessible price points. Huge collection of Sunglasses for men and sunglasses for women
Different types of Sunglasses
- Wayfarer- Wayfarer sunglasses are among the most preferred eyewear styles, not just of the youth and old alike, but also the celebrities.
- Aviator- From Dabangg Salman Khan to dapper Shah Rukh Khan and Tom Cruise, there’s no dearth of celebrities who are fans of Aviators Sunglasses. From tear drop shape to bubble wrap and oversized, Aviators also offer a lot of variety.
- Oversized- Though bold in their size, these phenomenal sunglasses are considered a hot pick among the eyewear lovers. They usually come in bright colours.
- Rimless- Rimless sunglasses are considered a hot fashion accessory these days. They are slick, stylish and effectively protect your eyes from all harmful factors such as dust, direct light and harmful sunrays.
- Full rim- Full rim sunglasses are especially designed to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. The perfect structural base covers the entire portion of the eyes. A pair of full-rimmed shades adds a vintage appeal to one’s look and gives you a very stylish and sophisticated edge.