- Eyewear »
- Problem in placing order ? Give a call(0) 9999 899 998
- Problem in placing order ?
Give a call(0) 9999 899 998
We don't stock just 10 or 20 Sunglasses styles--we stock 5580 of them!Sunglasses are rated 4.3 out of 5 by 1283 reviewers. A great collection of 5580 Sunglasses on sale, ranging from Rs.75 to Rs.30990
MASK SUNGLASSES : A great collection of 120+ Sunglasses on sale
NEW ARRIVALS : A great collection of 53 Sunglasses on sale, ranging from Rs.1099 to 1499
Calvin Klein SUNGLASSES : A great collection of 150+ Sunglasses on sale,
VINCENT CHASE REFLECTOR SUNGLASSES : A great collection of 150+ Sunglasses on sale, ranging from Rs.999 to Rs.2299
TOM FORD SUNGLASSES : A great collection of Stylish Sunglasses
ZIRO IN SUNGLASSES : A great collection of Stylish Sunglasses
BAOLULAI SUNGLASSES : Sports Sunglasses with 5 Changeable Lenses
About SunglassesNo matter what the season might be, one doesn’t really need a reason to flaunt a pair of stylish sunglasses. Available in an assorted range and variety of styles, patterns and colours, sunglasses have established a wide market for themselves and are here to stay for a long time. Buy sunglasses online through Lenskart.com and choose from a wide range of over 1,500 sunglasses. Available in different shapes, sizes, colours and frames, the price range of sunglasses at Lenskart.com is from Rs. 350 to Rs. 27,950. Lenskart.com assures you the best sunglasses online shopping experience. Be it Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad or any other city, buy sunglasses online with ease with Lenskart.
Major Brands under Sunglasses Category
- Ray-Ban - The uber stylish eyewear was founded in the year 1937 by Bausch & Lomb. The first Ray-Ban sunglasses were designed for the U.S. Army Air Corp. The Ray-Ban glasses are highly famous for their Aviator and Wayfarer styles.
- Oakley - Oakley sunglasses are widely known for its innovative product line. The sunglass define a unique appeal which is both stylish and captivating. Oakley sunglasses have set the market standards higher with their beckoning range of designs and have taken the industry on to a niche level.
- John Jacobs - Hand-crafted with perfection for the thinkers and achievers, John Jacobs is a premium eyewear brand with a classy range of eyeglasses and sunglasses. Its sunwear appeal to the mature minds and people looking for world-classes, fashionable eyewear at accessible price points. Huge collection of Sunglasses for men and sunglasses for women
- Fastrack sunglasses: Targeting the urban youth, fastrack launched its new range of sunglasses with unique & affordable designs in 2005. The popularity of fastrack sunglasses amongst the urban youth has remained unparalleled over the years. The youth connect with the unconventional designs of fastrack sunglasses that have become their USP.
- Carrera sunglasses: One amongst the five important in-house brands of Safilo, Carrera is ruling the eyewear segment for the last so many years. Not just sunglasses but also their prescription frames have made a strong place in the heart of the buyers.
- IDEE sunglasses: Established by Ronak Optik India Pvt. Ltd. in 1995, this brand has become synonymous with high-end youth fashion. Showcasing a perfect blend of style and sophistication, IDEE sunglasses are quite popular amongst today’s generation. Further, the supreme quality of their sunglasses adds to their value.
- Tom Ford sunglasses: Formerly associated with the Gucci group, Tom Ford launched his own brand in 2004 after his own name. It hit the market with its amazing eyewear collection in 2005. Today, Tom Ford sunglasses have become the new name for luxurious fashion. Moreover, with high focus on quality, this brand has made a strong hold on the world of sunglasses.
- Vogue sunglasses: Offering variety of colours and designs, Vogue sunglasses have turned into a great fashion accessory. The trendy collection of Vogue Sunglasses connects with the present generation that loves to be recognised for their style.
Different types of Sunglasses
- Wayfarer- Wayfarer sunglasses are among the most preferred eyewear styles, not just of the youth and old alike, but also the celebrities.
- Aviator- From Dabangg Salman Khan to dapper Shah Rukh Khan and Tom Cruise, there’s no dearth of celebrities who are fans of Aviators Sunglasses. From tear drop shape to bubble wrap and oversized, Aviators also offer a lot of variety.
- Oversized- Though bold in their size, these phenomenal sunglasses are considered a hot pick among the eyewear lovers. They usually come in bright colours.
- Rimless- Rimless sunglasses are considered a hot fashion accessory these days. They are slick, stylish and effectively protect your eyes from all harmful factors such as dust, direct light and harmful sunrays.
- Full rim- Full rim sunglasses are especially designed to protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun. The perfect structural base covers the entire portion of the eyes. A pair of full-rimmed shades adds a vintage appeal to one’s look and gives you a very stylish and sophisticated edge.