Introduced in 1937, the aviator gets its name from the aid it provided US Air Force Pilots with decreasing glare in flight. It has an iconic design that will last and last for years to come, plus a durable and lightweight metal frame, 100% UV protected lenses, and comfortable rubber nose pads.
Clean and sophisticated, these modern aviators have an unmistakable style that never goes out of date. The Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses are a classic design that fits well, provides excellent protection and great visibility.
- The metal frames look great and are durable while the green glass lenses are scratch resistant.
- Improve contrasts and block 100%: of UV (ABC) rays.
An icon of style and design and a model that signalled the birth of a timeless legend, Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses have been all of these things since their launch in 1937. Created to satisfy the increasingly demanding requirements of US Air Force pilots, the Aviator style of Ray-Ban Sunglasses gradually earned its place as an essential fashion accessory for both sexes. Aviator Ray-Ban sunglasses live up to their name by offering maximum wearer protection while delivering the distinctive style that has become world-famous, thanks to the many Hollywood stars who have chosen to wear them. The contemporary relevance of the Aviator Large Metal model is underlined by the drop-shaped eye. Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses are designed with a lightweight and durable metal frame. The scratch/impact resistant lenses ensure 100%: UV protection & superb optical clarity. Ray-Ban sunglasses are one of the best-selling brands worldwide.
To Know More: Watch Video
- Brand NameRay-Ban
- Product TypeSunglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeAviator
- Model No.RB3025
- Frame SizeMedium (Size Chart)
- Size58-14-135 (Size Chart)
- Frame colourBrown
- Glass ColorBlue
- Weight0.6000 (Learn More)
- MaterialStainless Steel (Simple Matte & Shiny)
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel (Learn More)
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel (Learn More)
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryFashion
- Product Warranty2 Years Manufacturer Warranty w.e.f 1st July 2017 (Know More)
- Height49 mm
- Lens TechnologyCrystal Standard
- Temple ColourGolden
Avg RatingBe the first to review this product
Have you used this product ?
Rate it nowWrite a Review