Oakley OX8027/Switch Size:53 Black Orange/Black Matte Black 11 Eyeglasses
The entire collection of eyeglasses from Oakley is not only extremely tasteful, but is also high on durability and comfort. This collection of Switch eyeglasses from Oakley is an evidence of the highest quality standards followed by this premium eyewear brand.
The Switch eyeglasses’ USP are its interchangeable temples. They allow you to effortlessly shift between your work and play. Match the orange-colored temples with your casual outfits, and shift to the elegant black-colored variant for your formal occasions.
The earstems and nose pads are made of Unobtainium, an Oakley innovation, which helps to increase grip, even when you sweat. The ‘Three point fit’, as Oakley likes them to be termed as, ensures that the frame makes contact with your face only at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples. This keeps the lenses in perfect optical alignment.
The frame is made of O Matter™, which makes the frame light in weight and highly durable. These eyeglasses will endure your arduous exercise sessions, as well as your weekend hiking.
- Interchangeable temples
- Temples in two colours – black and orange
- Lightweight and durable frame and temples
- Adjustable temples
- Unobtainium nose pads and earstems to give you accurate optical alignment
3 DECIMAL TESTED
Each eyeglass manufactured by Lenskart goes through 3 decimal testing (3D testing) performed by MEI machines. For the first time in India, this robotic technology from Germany creates micro-precision lenses which are accurate to 3 decimal places. No rounding off.
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
No middlemen simply means no extra cost. Our products come straight from us, the manufacturer, to you hence eliminating all extra costs added by layers of middlemen. So, you pay the lowest cost for the best quality.
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality