- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Sky Blue Full Rim Cat Eye Medium (Size-51) John Jacobs Rich Acetate JJ 2209-C2 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Ladies, this one’s for you! Celebrate the best there is in eyewear fashion with the matte sky blue eyeglasses from the Woodpecker collection of John Jacobs. The design exudes feminine grace and thanks to its textural nuances and vibrant colour palette, it’s a definite winner.
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeCat Eye
- Model No.JJ 2209
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBlue
- Weight26 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialItalian Acetate (Vintage Premium)
- Frame MaterialItalian Hand-Made Acetate
- Temple MaterialItalian Hand-Made Acetate
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionRich Acetate
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height41 mm
- Temple ColourMatte Sky Blue
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands