- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Brown Wooden Full Rim Wayfarer Shape Medium (Size-51) John Jacobs Supreme Steel JJ 4414-C5 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Satisfying the taste buds of style icons is our prime motto. The matte brown wooden glasses with highlighted temples and eye-line blend to offer a chiseled look to the buyer. Crafted to gain a perfect style, these utterly classic eyeglasses are just a click away. Click, click!
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeWayfarer
- Model No.JJ 4414
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBrown
- Weight21.5 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialStainless Steel (Simple Matte & Shiny)
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionSupreme Steel
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height39.6 mm
- Temple ColourMatte Brown Wooden
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands