- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Matte Brown Wooden Full Rim Round Medium (Size-51) John Jacobs Classic Wood JJ 2190-C2 Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
Get your look transformed to a stylish one with the brilliantly designed quirky Startford collection. When it comes to choosing the frames, these frames are definitely advantageous in terms of style and look adorable. Adorn yourself with the never vanishing fashion from John Jacobs!
3 DECIMAL TESTED
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameJohn Jacobs
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRound
- Model No.JJ 2190
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBrown
- Weight21 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- MaterialStainless Steel (Simple Matte & Shiny)
- Frame MaterialWood Acetate
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- CollectionClassic Wood
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height46 mm
- Temple ColourMatte Brown Wooden
Avg RatingBe the first to review this product
Have you used this product ?
Rate it nowWrite a Review
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands