- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
- Change Ditto?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
FAQsProduct Id : 115743
Fossil FOS6020 Medium (Size-54) Tortoise Brown GAU Unisex Eyeglasses
Sorry! This Product is out of stock.
Please provide your information below and we will inform you when the product is in stock
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Please Enter Valid Pincode
DELIVERY OPTIONS TO CHANGE
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
ZERO ERROR SPECS, MADE BY ROBOTS
Fossil FOS6020 Medium (Size-54) Tortoise Brown GAU Unisex Eyeglasses
Fossil FOS6020 Tortoise Brown GAU Eyeglasses
3 DECIMAL TESTED
Each eyeglass manufactured by Lenskart goes through 3 decimal testing (3D testing) performed by MEI machines. For the first time in India, this robotic technology from Germany creates micro-precision lenses which are accurate to 3 decimal places. No rounding off.
MADE BY ROBOTS
- Lenses are cut by robotic machines using German technologies leaving no room for human error.
- Edging of lenses by MEI machines that provide lenses accurate to 3 decimal places
- Aspheric, Anti-Glare & Super Hydrophobic Lens with Robotic Inspection
FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
No middlemen simply means no extra cost. Our products come straight from us, the manufacturer, to you hence eliminating all extra costs added by layers of middlemen. So, you pay the lowest cost for the best quality.
LENSKART VS LOCAL OPTICIAN
- Accuracy : Our lenses are accurate to 3 decimal places, however local opticians usually round the power off.
- Quality : Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Trust : No local optician has 14 day return policy and 1 year warranty like we do
- Variety : The largest variety under one roof in India : 3000+ styles Imported material with 7-layer polishing material.
- Value : Unbeatable prices for the best quality
- Brand NameFossil
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.FOS6020
- Frame SizeMedium
- Frame colourBrown
- Weight23.5 gm
- Weight GroupAverage
- Frame MaterialAcetate
- Temple MaterialStainless Steel
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StylePremium
- Frame Style SecondaryStandard
- Product Warranty2 Years Manufacturer Warranty w.e.f 1st July 2017 (Know More)
- Height38 mm
- Temple ColourTortoise Brown
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands
all your doubts resolved
Ans 1. Lenskart Gold Membership provides exclusive benefits like Buy One Get One on Eyeglasses for 365 days to its members. Offer can be availed Online or at 400+ Stores across India. You can share membership benefits with your family with no upper limit to number of orders placed. Membership is valid on 1000+ products and it is priced at Rs 500 for first 10,000 members.
Ans 1. At Lenskart, we offer glasses in 3 sizes – small, medium, and large. Click the ‘Frame Size’ link at the bottom of the page to know your size. ~95% of our customers find a medium size frame to be the best fit.
Ans 2. Don’t worry! It is our responsibility to get the perfect pair of glasses. In the rare circumstance that your glasses don’t fit properly, we make it extremely easy for you to exchange or return the frames, with lenses. If you face any difficulty, just call us at +91-99998.99998. We have a 14 day, no-questions asked return policy and provide instant money back or store credit on return.
Ans 3. You can buy glasses fitted with your prescription or even the frames standalone. We custom-make glasses with single vision, bifocal, or progressive prescriptions across all powers. Our glasses are ~50% cheaper than market average, since we bypass intermediaries – and best of all, we charge the same price, regardless of your power!
Ans 4. At Lenskart, we stock all powers – simple and complex. The unique robotic technology used in our lab ensures that the most complex powers are fitted perfectly, ensuring 100% error-free glasses. Our 10 lakh+ customers can vouch for the precision with which we make the eyeglasses!
Ans 5. You can submit your power details after you complete your purchase. We offer multiple options to provide your prescription to us – upload a picture, enter it online, email us ([email protected]) or call us at +91-9999899998
Ans 6. It’s ok if you don’t have your prescription handy while placing the order. Simply place the order for the frame and provide your power using the links provided in the SMS and email that we send you, post order completion. It’s that simple!
Ans 7. Lenskart offers OPTO, a FREE Home Eye Check-up service to help you ascertain your eye power. Select the ’Home Eye Check-up ‘option after check-out or on our homepage, pick a time that is convenient and our trained optometrists will be there to assist you! [Note: Available in metro cities only]
Ans 8. Unsure? Use our 3D Try-on! Feature – click ‘3D Try-on!’ on the product page of your chosen frame, follow the instructions, and see a 180 degree view of yourself with your chosen frames! Share with your friends and family to find the perfect pair! In addition, we offer a unique ‘Free Home Trial’ service, across India. Select up to 5 frames (from our non-free frame categories) and our delivery executive will bring them to your doorstep for trial!
Ans 9. Quality is at the core of Lenskart’s products. Our plastic frames are made from the best quality acetate and our metal frames are made only from steel or titanium – this makes our glasses corrosion and breakage resistant. We also offer a 1 year warranty on all our glasses – in case you have any issues, call us, and we’ll make sure it gets resolved!
Ans 10. We understand that a pair of glasses is only as good as the lenses fitted in them. Most anti-glare lenses cost between Rs.1,500 - 2,000 at your local optician. At that price we give you robotically fitted, anti-glare lenses, with a 1.6 index which is ~35% thinner than market average. In addition we offer UV-400 protection on all our lenses, similar to what is provided in lenses across Europe and the USA
Ans 11. All the brands sold on Lenskart are chosen after carefully looking at their product quality, manufacturing processes, and customer service. There are some brands which we have brought to Indian from countries such as Italy, to introduce them to the Indian market and you to their superior products.
Ans 12. We promise to deliver your purchases to you as quickly as possible. We dispatch your order within ~5-12 days of order confirmation (and receipt of your prescription, if needed), based on the products ordered. It takes 2-5 days to get delivered to you post-dispatch, based on your location.
Ans 13. We have a 14 day return policy.