- Compare Looks
- ASK FRIENDS HOW THIS LOOKS
- Share this look with your friends
- How do I look?
Complete After-Care Package
- Money-back guarantee - on everything
- Home visits - At times convenient to you
- Unlimited adjustments - until you’re 100% happy
- Easy Returns and Refunds Policy
Black White Full Rim Rectangle Large (Size-56) Vincent Chase VAGABOND VC 6501- Eyeglasses
CHECK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Best Price Guaranteed
1 Year Warranty(?)
The things we wear reflect our fashion sense. Same goes for the spectacles we wear. Our personality is reflected through our glasses. Taking this into account, Vincent Chase has launched its new Vincent Chase VC 6501 Black White C7 Eyeglasses for people with bold look. The eyeglasses are light in weight and durable in nature apart from having a stylish and classy appearance. If you want some serious looks suitable for professional life, then these specs are perfect for you.
- Light frame with 20.6 grams of weight.
- Frame and temple material made of acetate for comfortable fit.
- Durable, strong and flexible frame.
- Full rimmed stylish rectangular frame.
Get the sense of style in simplicity and boldness with these exciting Vincent Chase glasses. Login to Lenskart.com and order now.
- Brand NameVincent Chase
- Product TypeEyeglasses
- Frame TypeFull Rim
- Frame ShapeRectangle
- Model No.VC 6501
- Frame SizeLarge (Size Chart)
- Size56-14-140 (Size Chart)
- Frame colourBlack
- Weight20.6 gm (Learn More)
- Weight GroupAverage (Learn More)
- MaterialAcetate (Vintage Regular)
- Frame MaterialAcetate (Learn More)
- Temple MaterialAcetate (Learn More)
- Prescription TypeBifocal / Progressive
- Frame StyleStandard
- Frame Style SecondaryYouth
- Product Warranty1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Know More)
- Height34 mm
- Temple ColourWhite
Avg RatingBe the first to review this product
Have you used this product ?
Rate it nowWrite a Review
Precision made for perfect accuracy every time - How Lenskart is beating your local optician
- Local Optician
- Lenses shaped by hand (risk of human error)
- Prices vary depending on power of lenses
- No warranty on lenses
- 50% higher prices than Lenskart (on average)
- Limited selection of frames in stock
- Lenses shaped by laser precision machines
- Same price no matter what your power
- 1 year warranty on all lenses
- 50% lower prices than local optician (on average)
- 5,000 frames in stock in a range of styles and brands